This Friday, November 4, 2022 7:00 – 9:00 pm; Doors open at 6:45 pm
Wheeley Hall in the Esquimalt United Church Building (500 Admirals Road). Enter off Lyall Street.
Members no charge; Drop In $5
Chairs will be well spaced to ensure everyone’s safety & comfort, and masks are voluntary.
We are trying something new – a few tunes in a set list to get the Jam started – so everyone will know at least some tunes. Here’s November’s Set List:
· Cock of the North (Red Bk, P 2) Key of A
· Mairi’s Wedding (Red Bk, P 4) Key of G
· Dawning of the Day (Red Bk, P 5 & attached) Key of D
· Whiskey Before Breakfast (Green Bk, P 31) Key of D
· Inisheer (attached) Key of D
· Road to Boston (Red Bk, P 14 & Blue Bk, P 6 has 2 parts) Key of D
· Westphalia Waltz (Green Bk, P 66) Key of G
· Redwing (Green Bk, P 29) Key of G
· Nail That Catfish to the Wall (Blue Bk, P 10 & attached) Key of G
· When Stella Smiles (Green Bk, P 36) Key of D
Please send us your suggestions for old and new tunes for future set lists.
Jam Leaders…. We’re looking for folks who might be interested in leading the occasional Jam, you don’t have to be an instructor or professional! It’s a good way to practice counting in…. send us an email if you’re interested or know someone who might be.